WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bole, pigment, soil, dirt
- usage: a soft oily clay used as a pigment (especially a reddish brown pigment)
- 2. trunk, tree trunk, bole, stalk, stem
- usage: the main stem of a tree; usually covered with bark; the bole is usually the part that is commercially useful for lumber
- 3. Bole, Bolanci, West Chadic
- usage: a Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa
All rights reserved.
See also: bole (Dictionary)