- 1. boast, boasting, self-praise, jactitation, speech act
- usage: speaking of yourself in superlatives
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. boast, tout, swash, shoot a line, brag, gas, blow, bluster, vaunt, gasconade, overstate, exaggerate, overdraw, hyperbolize, hyperbolise, magnify, amplify
- usage: show off
- 2. sport, feature, boast, have, feature
- usage: wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner; "she was sporting a new hat"
All rights reserved.
See also: boast (Dictionary)