- 1. blur, fuzz, representation, mental representation, internal representation
- usage: a hazy or indistinct representation; "it happened so fast it was just a blur"; "he tried to clear his head of the whisky fuzz"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. film over, glaze over, blur
- usage: become glassy; lose clear vision; "Her eyes glazed over from lack of sleep"
- 2. blur, change, alter, modify
- usage: to make less distinct or clear; "The haze blurs the hills"
- 3. confuse, blur, obscure, obnubilate, change, alter, modify
- usage: make unclear, indistinct, or blurred; "Her remarks confused the debate"; "Their words obnubilate their intentions"
- 4. smear, blur, smudge, smutch, rub
- usage: make a smudge on; soil by smudging
- 5. blur, blear, change, alter, modify
- usage: make dim or indistinct; "The fog blurs my vision"
- 6. blur, dim, slur, weaken
- usage: become vague or indistinct; "The distinction between the two theories blurred"
All rights reserved.
See also: blur (Dictionary)