WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. explosion, detonation, blowup, discharge
- usage: a violent release of energy caused by a chemical or nuclear reaction
- 2. effusion, gush, outburst, blowup, ebullition, expression, manifestation, reflection, reflexion
- usage: an unrestrained expression of emotion
- 3. enlargement, blowup, magnification, photograph, photo, exposure, picture, pic
- usage: a photographic print that has been enlarged
All rights reserved.
See also: blowup (Dictionary)