- 1. flower, bloom, blossom, reproductive structure
- usage: reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- 2. flower, prime, peak, heyday, bloom, blossom, efflorescence, flush, time period, period of time, period
- usage: the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bloom, blossom, flower, develop
- usage: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- 2. blossom, blossom out, blossom forth, unfold, develop
- usage: develop or come to a promising stage; "Youth blossomed into maturity"
All rights reserved.
See also: blossom (Dictionary)