WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. obstruction, blockage, physical condition, physiological state, physiological condition
- usage: the physical condition of blocking or filling a passage with an obstruction
- 2. blockage, block, closure, occlusion, stop, stoppage, obstruction, obstructor, obstructer, impediment, impedimenta
- usage: an obstruction in a pipe or tube; "we had to call a plumber to clear out the blockage in the drainpipe"
- 3. blockage, closure, occlusion, obstruction
- usage: the act of blocking
All rights reserved.
See also: blockage (Dictionary)