- 1. blackberry, berry, drupelet
- usage: large sweet black or very dark purple edible aggregate fruit of any of various bushes of the genus Rubus
- 2. blackberry, blackberry bush, bramble bush
- usage: bramble with sweet edible black or dark purple berries that usually do not separate from the receptacle
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. blackberry, berry
- usage: pick or gather blackberries; "The children went blackberrying"
All rights reserved.
See also: blackberry (Dictionary)