- 1. orgy, binge, splurge, indulgence, indulging, pampering, humoring
- usage: any act of immoderate indulgence; "an orgy of shopping"; "an emotional binge"; "a splurge of spending"
- 2. bust, tear, binge, bout, revel, revelry
- usage: an occasion for excessive eating or drinking; "they went on a bust that lasted three days"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. gorge, ingurgitate, overindulge, glut, englut, stuff, engorge, overgorge, overeat, gormandize, gormandise, gourmandize, binge, pig out, satiate, scarf out, eat
- usage: overeat or eat immodestly; make a pig of oneself; "She stuffed herself at the dinner"; "The kids binged on ice cream"
All rights reserved.
See also: binge (Dictionary)