- 1. bimonthly, series, serial, serial publication
- usage: a periodical that is published twice a month or every two months (either 24 or 6 issues per year)
- 1. semimonthly, bimonthly, periodic (vs. aperiodic), periodical
- usage: occurring twice a month; "a semimonthly publication"
- 2. bimonthly, bimestrial, periodic (vs. aperiodic), periodical
- usage: occurring every two months; "bimonthly visits"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. semimonthly, bimonthly
- usage: twice a month; "salaries are paid semimonthly"
- 2. bimonthly
- usage: every two months; "the bill was payable bimonthly"
All rights reserved.
See also: bimonthly (Dictionary)