WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bilberry, whortleberry, whinberry, blaeberry, Viccinium myrtillus, blueberry, blueberry bush
- usage: erect European blueberry having solitary flowers and blue-black berries
- 2. bilberry, thin-leaved bilberry, mountain blue berry, Viccinium membranaceum, blueberry, blueberry bush
- usage: erect blueberry of western United States having solitary flowers and somewhat sour berries
- 3. bilberry, whortleberry, European blueberry, berry
- usage: blue-black berries similar to American blueberries
All rights reserved.
See also: bilberry (Dictionary)