WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bilateral, isobilateral, bilaterally symmetrical, bilaterally symmetric, symmetrical (vs. asymmetrical), symmetric
- usage: having identical parts on each side of an axis
- 2. bilateral, reciprocal (vs. nonreciprocal), mutual
- usage: affecting or undertaken by two parties; "a bilateral agreement between the United States and Japan"
- 3. bilateral, two-sided, multilateral (vs. unilateral), many-sided
- usage: having two sides or parts
All rights reserved.
See also: bilateral (Dictionary)