- 1. berry, edible fruit
- usage: any of numerous small and pulpy edible fruits; used as desserts or in making jams and jellies and preserves
- 2. berry, fruit
- usage: a small fruit having any of various structures, e.g., simple (grape or blueberry) or aggregate (blackberry or raspberry)
- 3. Berry, Chuck Berry, Charles Edward Berry
- usage: United States rock singer (born in 1931)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. berry, pick, pluck, cull
- usage: pick or gather berries; "We went berrying in the summer"
All rights reserved.
See also: berry (Dictionary)