WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bee balm, beebalm, Monarda fistulosa, monarda, wild bergamot
- usage: perennial herb of North America
- 2. bee balm, beebalm, bergamot mint, oswego tea, Monarda didyma, monarda, wild bergamot
- usage: perennial aromatic herb of eastern North America having variously colored tubular flowers in dense showy heads
- 3. lemon balm, garden balm, sweet balm, bee balm, beebalm, Melissa officinalis, herb, herbaceous plant
- usage: bushy perennial Old World mint having small white or yellowish flowers and fragrant lemon-flavored leaves; a garden escapee in northern Europe and North America
All rights reserved.
See also: beebalm (Dictionary)