- 1. bed, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: furnish with a bed; "The inn keeper could bed all the new arrivals"
- 2. bed, plant, set
- usage: place (plants) in a prepared bed of soil
- 3. bed, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: put to bed; "The children were bedded at ten o'clock"
- 4. sleep together, roll in the hay, love, make out, make love, sleep with, get laid, have sex, know, do it, be intimate, have intercourse, have it away, have it off, screw, fuck, jazz, eff, hump, lie with, bed, have a go at it, bang, get it on, bonk, copulate, mate, pair, couple
- usage: have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
- 5. go to bed, turn in, bed, crawl in, kip down, hit the hay, hit the sack, sack out, go to sleep, retire
- usage: prepare for sleep; "I usually turn in at midnight"; "He goes to bed at the crack of dawn"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. stratified (vs. unstratified), bedded, foliate, foliated, foliaceous, laminar, laminal, layered, superimposed, sheetlike
- usage: deposited or arranged in horizontal layers; "stratified rock"
- 2. bedded (vs. bedless), double-bedded, single-bedded, twin-bedded
- usage: having a bed or beds as specified
All rights reserved.
See also: bedded (Dictionary)