WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cascara buckthorn, bearberry, bearwood, chittamwood, chittimwood, Rhamnus purshianus, buckthorn
- usage: shrubby tree of the Pacific coast of the United States; yields cascara sagrada
- 2. bearberry, possum haw, winterberry, Ilex decidua, holly
- usage: deciduous shrub of southeastern and central United States
- 3. bearberry, shrub, bush
- usage: chiefly evergreen subshrubs of northern to Arctic areas
All rights reserved.
See also: bearberry (Dictionary)