- 1. bean, edible bean, legume
- usage: any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae used for food
- 2. bean, seed
- usage: any of various seeds or fruits that are beans or resemble beans
- 3. bean, bean plant, legume, leguminous plant
- usage: any of various leguminous plants grown for their edible seeds and pods
- 4. attic, bean, bonce, noodle, noggin, dome, human head
- usage: informal terms for a human head
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bean, hit
- usage: hit on the head, especially with a pitched baseball
All rights reserved.
See also: bean (Dictionary)