Synonyms of bathing
- 1. bathing, diversion, recreation
- usage: immersing the body in water or sunshine
- 2. washup, bathing, wash, washing, lavation, cleaning, cleansing, cleanup
- usage: the act of washing yourself (or another person)
- 1. bathe, cleanse, clean
- usage: cleanse the entire body; "bathe daily"
- 2. bathe, envelop, enfold, enwrap, wrap, enclose
- usage: suffuse with or as if with light; "The room was bathed in sunlight"
- 3. bathe, bath, cleanse, clean
- usage: clean one's body by immersion into water; "The child should bathe every day"
All rights reserved.