Synonyms of bathe
- 1. bathe, swimming, swim
- usage: the act of swimming; "the Englishman said he had a good bathe"
- 1. bathe, cleanse, clean
- usage: cleanse the entire body; "bathe daily"
- 2. bathe, envelop, enfold, enwrap, wrap, enclose
- usage: suffuse with or as if with light; "The room was bathed in sunlight"
- 3. bathe, bath, cleanse, clean
- usage: clean one's body by immersion into water; "The child should bathe every day"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of bathe (Dictionary)