Synonyms of barrage
- 1. barrage, bombardment, outpouring, onslaught, language, linguistic communication
- usage: the rapid and continuous delivery of linguistic communication (spoken or written); "a barrage of questions"; "a bombardment of mail complaining about his mistake"
- 2. barrage, barrage fire, battery, bombardment, shelling, fire, firing
- usage: the heavy fire of artillery to saturate an area rather than hit a specific target; "they laid down a barrage in front of the advancing troops"; "the shelling went on for hours without pausing"
- 1. bombard, barrage, attack, round, assail, lash out, snipe, assault
- usage: address with continuously or persistently, as if with a barrage; "The speaker was barraged by an angry audience"; "The governor was bombarded with requests to grant a pardon to the convicted killer"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of barrage (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.