- 1. barrack, military quarters
- usage: a building or group of buildings used to house military personnel
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. barrack, lodge, accommodate
- usage: lodge in barracks
- 2. cheer, root on, inspire, urge, barrack, urge on, exhort, pep up, encourage
- usage: spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts; "The crowd cheered the demonstrating strikers"
- 3. jeer, scoff, flout, barrack, gibe, tease, razz, rag, cod, tantalize, tantalise, bait, taunt, twit, rally, ride
- usage: laugh at with contempt and derision; "The crowd jeered at the speaker"
All rights reserved.
See also: barrack (Dictionary)