- 1. bargain, deal, agreement, understanding
- usage: an agreement between parties (usually arrived at after discussion) fixing obligations of each; "he made a bargain with the devil"; "he rose to prominence through a series of shady deals"
- 2. bargain, buy, steal, purchase
- usage: an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dicker, bargain, negociate, negotiate, talk terms
- usage: negotiate the terms of an exchange; "We bargained for a beautiful rug in the bazaar"
- 2. bargain, agree
- usage: come to terms; arrive at an agreement
All rights reserved.
See also: bargain (Dictionary)