- 1. banquet, feast, dinner, dinner party
- usage: a ceremonial dinner party for many people
- 2. banquet, feast, spread, meal, repast
- usage: a meal that is well prepared and greatly enjoyed; "a banquet for the graduating seniors"; "the Thanksgiving feast"; "they put out quite a spread"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. feast, banquet, junket, host
- usage: provide a feast or banquet for
- 2. feast, banquet, junket, eat
- usage: partake in a feast or banquet
All rights reserved.
See also: banquet (Dictionary)