WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bagatelle, musical composition, opus, composition, piece, piece of music
- usage: a light piece of music for piano
- 2. bagatelle, fluff, frippery, frivolity, triviality, trivia, trifle, small beer
- usage: something of little value or significance
- 3. bagatelle, bar billiards, table game
- usage: a table game in which short cues are used to knock balls into holes that are guarded by wooden pegs; penalties are incurred if the pegs are knocked over
All rights reserved.
See also: bagatelle (Dictionary)