- 1. wing, offstage, backstage, stage
- usage: a stage area out of sight of the audience
- 1. offstage, backstage, private (vs. public)
- usage: concealed from public view or attention; "offstage political meetings"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. backstage
- usage: out of view of the public; behind the scenes; "Working backstage to gain political support for his proposal"; "many private deals were made backstage at the convention"
- 2. backstage
- usage: in or to a backstage area of a theater; "costumes were changed backstage"
All rights reserved.
See also: backstage (Dictionary)