WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. back door, backdoor, access, access code
- usage: an undocumented way to get access to a computer system or the data it contains
- 2. back door, backdoor, back entrance, exterior door, outside door
- usage: an entrance at the rear of a building
- 3. back door, backdoor, access
- usage: a secret or underhand means of access (to a place or a position); "he got his job through the back door"
All rights reserved.
See also: backdoor (Dictionary)