- 1. drunken reveler, drunken reveller, bacchanal, bacchant, drinker, imbiber, toper, juicer
- usage: someone who engages in drinking bouts
- 2. bacchant, bacchanal, fan, buff, devotee, lover
- usage: a drunken reveller; a devotee of Bacchus
- 3. orgy, debauch, debauchery, saturnalia, riot, bacchanal, bacchanalia, drunken revelry, revel, revelry
- usage: a wild gathering involving excessive drinking and promiscuity
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bacchanalian, bacchanal, bacchic, carousing, orgiastic, intoxicated (vs. sober), drunk, inebriated
- usage: used of riotously drunken merrymaking; "a night of bacchanalian revelry"; "carousing bands of drunken soldiers"; "orgiastic festivity"
All rights reserved.
See also: bacchanal (Dictionary)