WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. aviation, air power, collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
- usage: the aggregation of a country's military aircraft
- 2. aviation, industry
- usage: the operation of aircraft to provide transportation
- 3. aviation, airmanship, art, artistry, prowess
- usage: the art of operating aircraft
- 4. air travel, aviation, air, travel, traveling, travelling
- usage: travel via aircraft; "air travel involves too much waiting in airports"; "if you've time to spare go by air"
All rights reserved.
See also: aviation (Dictionary)