WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. available (vs. unavailable), accessible, acquirable, addressable, easy, forthcoming, gettable, getable, obtainable, procurable, in stock(predicate), lendable, visible(prenominal), on hand(predicate), on tap(predicate), on tap(predicate), open, purchasable, for sale, ready(prenominal)
- usage: obtainable or accessible and ready for use or service; "kept a fire extinguisher available"; "much information is available through computers"; "available in many colors"; "the list of available candidates is unusually long"
- 2. available, uncommitted, free (vs. unfree)
- usage: not busy; not otherwise committed; "he was not available for comment"; "he was available and willing to accompany her"
- 3. available, usable, useable, disposable (vs. nondisposable)
- usage: convenient for use or disposal; "the house is available after July 1"; "2000 square feet of usable office space"
All rights reserved.
See also: available (Dictionary)