WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. hearer, listener, auditor, attender, perceiver, percipient, observer, beholder
- usage: someone who listens attentively
- 2. auditor, student, pupil, educatee
- usage: a student who attends a course but does not take it for credit
- 3. auditor, accountant, comptroller, controller
- usage: a qualified accountant who inspects the accounting records and practices of a business or other organization
All rights reserved.
See also: auditor (Dictionary)