- 1. property, attribute, dimension, concept, conception, construct
- usage: a construct whereby objects or individuals can be distinguished; "self-confidence is not an endearing property"
- 2. attribute, abstraction, abstract entity
- usage: an abstraction belonging to or characteristic of an entity
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. impute, ascribe, assign, attribute, evaluate, pass judgment, judge
- usage: attribute or credit to; "We attributed this quotation to Shakespeare"; "People impute great cleverness to cats"
- 2. assign, attribute, evaluate, pass judgment, judge
- usage: decide as to where something belongs in a scheme; "The biologist assigned the mushroom to the proper class"
All rights reserved.
See also: attribute (Dictionary)