WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. drawing card, draw, attraction, attractor, attracter, entertainer
- usage: an entertainer who attracts large audiences; "he was the biggest drawing card they had"
- 2. attractor, attracter, point
- usage: (physics) a point in the ideal multidimensional phase space that is used to describe a system toward which the system tends to evolve regardless of the starting conditions of the system
- 3. attraction, attractor, attracter, attractive feature, magnet, feature, characteristic
- usage: a characteristic that provides pleasure and attracts; "flowers are an attractor for bees"
All rights reserved.
See also: attractor (Dictionary)