WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. attraction, attractive force, force
- usage: the force by which one object attracts another
- 2. attraction, show
- usage: an entertainment that is offered to the public
- 3. attraction, attractiveness, quality
- usage: the quality of arousing interest; being attractive or something that attracts; "her personality held a strange attraction for him"
- 4. attraction, attractor, attracter, attractive feature, magnet, feature, characteristic
- usage: a characteristic that provides pleasure and attracts; "flowers are an attractor for bees"
- 5. drawing card, draw, attraction, attractor, attracter, entertainer
- usage: an entertainer who attracts large audiences; "he was the biggest drawing card they had"
All rights reserved.
See also: attraction (Dictionary)