Synonyms of attenuated
- 1. rarefy, attenuate, weaken
- usage: weaken the consistency of (a chemical substance)
- 2. attenuate, weaken
- usage: become weaker, in strength, value, or magnitude
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. attenuated, decreased (vs. increased), reduced
- usage: of an electrical signal; reduced in amplitude with little or no distortion
- 2. attenuate, attenuated, faded, weakened, decreased (vs. increased), reduced
- usage: reduced in strength; "the faded tones of an old recording"
All rights reserved.