WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. attach, connect, link, tie, link up
- usage: cause to be attached
- 2. attach, touch, adjoin, meet, contact
- usage: be attached; be in contact with
- 3. attach, join, conjoin
- usage: become attached; "The spider's thread attached to the window sill"
- 4. bind, tie, attach, bond, relate
- usage: create social or emotional ties; "The grandparents want to bond with the child"
- 5. impound, attach, sequester, confiscate, seize, take
- usage: take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority; "The FBI seized the drugs"; "The customs agents impounded the illegal shipment"; "The police confiscated the stolen artwork"
All rights reserved.
See also: attach (Dictionary)