WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Atlas
- usage: (Greek mythology) a Titan who was forced by Zeus to bear the sky on his shoulders
- 2. atlas, book of maps, map collection, reference book, reference, reference work, book of facts
- usage: a collection of maps in book form
- 3. atlas, atlas vertebra, cervical vertebra, neck bone
- usage: the 1st cervical vertebra
- 4. atlas, telamon, column, pillar
- usage: a figure of a man used as a supporting column
All rights reserved.
See also: atlas (Dictionary)