WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. appraisal, assessment, classification, categorization, categorisation, sorting
- usage: the classification of someone or something with respect to its worth
- 2. assessment, charge
- usage: an amount determined as payable; "the assessment for repairs outraged the club's membership"
- 3. assessment, monetary value, price, cost
- usage: the market value set on assets
- 4. judgment, judgement, assessment, act, deed, human action, human activity
- usage: the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event; "they criticized my judgment of the contestants"
All rights reserved.
See also: assessment (Dictionary)