WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. assembly, machine
- usage: a group of machine parts that fit together to form a self-contained unit
- 2. fabrication, assembly, construction, building
- usage: the act of constructing something (as a piece of machinery)
- 3. forum, assembly, meeting place, facility, installation
- usage: a public facility to meet for open discussion
- 4. assembly, gathering, assemblage
- usage: a group of persons who are gathered together for a common purpose
- 5. assembly, whole, unit
- usage: a unit consisting of components that have been fitted together
- 6. assembly, assemblage, gathering, group action
- usage: the social act of assembling; "they demanded the right of assembly"
All rights reserved.
See also: assembly (Dictionary)