WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. assemble, piece, put together, set up, tack, tack together, join, bring together, make, create
- usage: create by putting components or members together; "She pieced a quilt"; "He tacked together some verses"; "They set up a committee"
- 2. meet, gather, assemble, forgather, foregather, interact
- usage: collect in one place; "We assembled in the church basement"; "Let's gather in the dining room"
- 3. assemble, gather, get together
- usage: get people together; "assemble your colleagues"; "get together all those who are interested in the project"; "gather the close family members"
All rights reserved.
See also: assemble (Dictionary)