WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. gathering, assemblage, social group
- usage: a group of persons together in one place
- 2. hookup, assemblage, system
- usage: a system of components assembled together for a particular purpose
- 3. assembly, assemblage, gathering, group action
- usage: the social act of assembling; "they demanded the right of assembly"
- 4. collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage, group, grouping
- usage: several things grouped together or considered as a whole
All rights reserved.
See also: assemblage (Dictionary)