WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. aspiration, ambition, ambitiousness
- usage: a will to succeed
- 2. ambition, aspiration, dream, desire
- usage: a cherished desire; "his ambition is to own his own business"
- 3. aspiration, articulation
- usage: a manner of articulation involving an audible release of breath
- 4. inhalation, inspiration, aspiration, intake, breathing in, breath
- usage: the act of inhaling; the drawing in of air (or other gases) as in breathing
All rights reserved.
See also: aspiration (Dictionary)