WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. aspergillosis, brooder pneumonia, animal disease
- usage: severe respiratory disease of birds that takes the form of an acute rapidly fatal pneumonia in young chickens and turkeys
- 2. aspergillosis, opportunistic infection
- usage: an opportunistic infection by a fungus of the genus Aspergillus; characterized by inflammation and lesions of the ear and other organs
- 3. aspergillosis, disease
- usage: disease especially in agricultural workers caused by inhalation of Aspergillus spores causing lumps in skin and ears and respiratory organs
All rights reserved.
See also: aspergillosis (Dictionary)