WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. aspect, facet, feature, characteristic
- usage: a distinct feature or element in a problem; "he studied every facet of the question"
- 2. aspect, characteristic
- usage: a characteristic to be considered
- 3. view, aspect, prospect, scene, vista, panorama, visual percept, visual image
- usage: the visual percept of a region; "the most desirable feature of the park are the beautiful views"
- 4. aspect, grammatical relation
- usage: the beginning or duration or completion or repetition of the action of a verb
- 5. expression, look, aspect, facial expression, face, countenance, visage
- usage: the feelings expressed on a person's face; "a sad expression"; "a look of triumph"; "an angry face"
All rights reserved.
See also: aspect (Dictionary)