Synonyms of ascent
- 1. ascent, acclivity, rise, raise, climb, upgrade, slope, incline, side
- usage: an upward slope or grade (as in a road); "the car couldn't make it up the rise"
- 2. rise, rising, ascent, ascension, change of location, travel
- usage: a movement upward; "they cheered the rise of the hot-air balloon"
- 3. rise, ascent, ascension, ascending, motion, movement, move
- usage: the act of changing location in an upward direction
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of ascent (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.