- 1. arsenic, As, atomic number 33, chemical element, element
- usage: a very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms; arsenic and arsenic compounds are used as herbicides and insecticides and various alloys; found in arsenopyrite and orpiment and realgar
- 2. American Samoa, Eastern Samoa, AS
- usage: a United States territory on the eastern part of the island of Samoa
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. equally, as, every bit
- usage: to the same degree (often followed by `as'); "they were equally beautiful"; "birds were singing and the child sang as sweetly"; "sang as sweetly as a nightingale"; "he is every bit as mean as she is"
All rights reserved.
See also: as (Dictionary)