WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. articulation, pronunciation
- usage: the aspect of pronunciation that involves bringing articulatory organs together so as to shape the sounds of speech
- 2. articulation, join, joint, juncture, junction, connection, connexion, link
- usage: the shape or manner in which things come together and a connection is made
- 3. articulation, voice, expression, verbal expression, verbalism
- usage: expressing in coherent verbal form; "the articulation of my feelings"; "I gave voice to my feelings"
- 4. joint, articulation, articulatio, body part
- usage: (anatomy) the point of connection between two bones or elements of a skeleton (especially if it allows motion)
- 5. articulation, joining, connection, connexion
- usage: the act of joining things in such a way that motion is possible
All rights reserved.
See also: articulation (Dictionary)