Synonyms of artfully
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. artfully
- usage: in an artful manner; "her foot pointed artfully toward tapering toes"
- 2. disingenuously, artfully
- usage: in a disingenuous manner; "disingenuously, he asked leading questions abut his opponent's work"
- 3. craftily, cunningly, foxily, knavishly, slyly, trickily, artfully
- usage: in an artful manner; "he craftily arranged to be there when the decision was announced"; "had ever circumstances conspired so cunningly?"
All rights reserved.