WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. arrowroot, starch, amylum
- usage: a nutritive starch obtained from the root of the arrowroot plant
- 2. arrowroot, American arrowroot, obedience plant, Maranta arundinaceae, maranta
- usage: white-flowered West Indian plant whose root yields arrowroot starch
- 3. achira, indian shot, arrowroot, Canna indica, Canna edulis, canna
- usage: canna grown especially for its edible rootstock from which arrowroot starch is obtained
All rights reserved.
See also: arrowroot (Dictionary)