- 1. array, arrangement
- usage: an orderly arrangement; "an array of troops in battle order"
- 2. array, display
- usage: an impressive display; "it was a bewildering array of books"; "his tools were in an orderly array on the basement wall"
- 3. array, raiment, regalia, clothing, article of clothing, vesture, wear, wearable, habiliment
- usage: especially fine or decorative clothing
- 4. array, directional antenna
- usage: an arrangement of aerials spaced to give desired directional characteristics
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. range, array, lay out, set out, arrange, set up
- usage: lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line; "lay out the clothes"; "lay out the arguments"
- 2. align, array, stand
- usage: align oneself with a group or a way of thinking
All rights reserved.
See also: array (Dictionary)