WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. agreement, arrangement, planning, preparation, provision
- usage: the thing arranged or agreed to; "they made arrangements to meet in Chicago"
- 2. arrangement, group, grouping
- usage: an orderly grouping (of things or persons) considered as a unit; the result of arranging; "a flower arrangement"
- 3. arrangement, organization, organisation, system, structure
- usage: an organized structure for arranging or classifying; "he changed the arrangement of the topics"; "the facts were familiar but it was in the organization of them that he was original"; "he tried to understand their system of classification"
- 4. placement, arrangement, position, spatial relation
- usage: the spatial property of the way in which something is placed; "the arrangement of the furniture"; "the placement of the chairs"
- 5. musical arrangement, arrangement, musical composition, opus, composition, piece, piece of music
- usage: a piece of music that has been adapted for performance by a particular set of voices or instruments
- 6. arrangement, arranging, transcription, composing, composition
- usage: the act of arranging and adapting a piece of music
All rights reserved.
See also: arrangement (Dictionary)