Synonyms of arranged
- 1. arrange, set up, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: put into a proper or systematic order; "arrange the books on the shelves in chronological order"
- 2. arrange, fix up, agree, hold, concur, concord
- usage: make arrangements for; "Can you arrange a meeting with the President?"
- 3. stage, arrange, initiate, pioneer
- usage: plan, organize, and carry out (an event); "the neighboring tribe staged an invasion"
- 4. format, arrange, change
- usage: set (printed matter) into a specific format; "Format this letter so it can be printed out"
- 5. dress, arrange, set, do, coif, coiffe, coiffure, groom, neaten
- usage: arrange attractively; "dress my hair for the wedding"
- 6. arrange, set, compose, write
- usage: adapt for performance in a different way; "set this poem to music"
- 7. arrange, set up, put, order, organize, organise
- usage: arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events; "arrange my schedule"; "set up one's life"; "I put these memories with those of bygone times"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. arranged (vs. disarranged), ordered, laid, set, placed
- usage: disposed or placed in a particular kind of order; "the carefully arranged chessmen"; "haphazardly arranged interlobular septa"; "comfortable chairs arranged around the fireplace"
- 2. arranged, organized (vs. unorganized)
- usage: planned in advance; "an arranged marriage"
- 3. arranged, staged, artificial (vs. natural), unreal
- usage: deliberately arranged for effect; "one of those artfully staged photographs"
All rights reserved.